I started my apprenticeship in 2007 at Acute Body Arts in Quinebaug, Ct. After a year I started to pierce part time at the same studio. I quickly became the full time piercer there and continued working there until 2012. In July of 2012 I began piercing at Miraculous Creations in Worcester, Ma full time. From there I joined the team at HBA in January of 2014.
Since the beginning of my apprenticeship I have striven to learn as much as I can about piercing, jewelry, aseptic technique, and bedside manner. I have attended several seminars for piercing, magnetic implants, and genital beads. I have been fortunate enough to compete at conventions and contests.
I love every aspect of piercing and will continue to learn and grow every day as a piercer both for myself and more importantly for you, my client. This experience should be all about you and I pride myself on great bedside manner and professionalism and creating a relaxing but fun experience for you.
Custom projects and creating jewelry specific to a client are my favorite things to do but I enjoy each and every piercing I do.
- (MTAF- Massachusetts Tattoo and Art Festival)
- 2010 MTAF – Best Overall Male Piercing
- 2011 MTAF – Best Overall Male Piercing
- 2013 MTAF – Best Overall Male Piercing
- 2014 Earmageddon – 2nd Place BVLA Golden Award
- 2014 Tommy’s Tattoo Convention – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Best Piercing
- 2015 Earmageddon:
- 1st Place Judges Category
4th Place Staff Award
2nd Place Fan Award
1st Place BVLA Golden Award
2nd Place BVLA Golden Award
3rd Place BVLA Golden Award
- 2015 LFOD Convention – 1st Place Piercing of the day
- 2015 Tommy’s Tattoo Convention – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Best Piercing
- 2016 Tommy’s Tattoo Convention – 1st, 3rd Place Best Piercing
- 2017 Tommy’s Tattoo Convention – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Best Piercing
108 Main Street Fl 2
Northampton MA 01060
For all pricing and scheduling inquires please email us: