- Before cleaning, wash hands thoroughly with anti-bacterial or anti-microbial soap.
- Do not rotate, twist, or move you jewelry.
- Do not remove your jewelry for cleaning.
- Ensure that you are using a sterile saline spray with no other ingredients. This can be picked up either at the front counter or at your local pharmacy in the first aid section.
- If using the sterile saline spray, spray your piercing 3-6 times per day – morning, afternoon and night, after showers, and any other time it gets contaminated (for example, if you touch it accidentally).
Chamomile Tea Soaks:
- Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory, and the warmth will also stimulate healing.
- If you choose to use this method, make the tea in a clean cup and either place the tea bag onto the piercing or invert the cup over it to form a seal.
- Soak your piercing for 5-10 minutes at least twice daily.
Aside from the information found here, don’t hesitate to call the shop and ask further questions.
We want to give you as much information as we can about the healing process and make sure you have a great experience.